- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Designablemakes.com, like most other websites, may set and access cookies on your computer. We may also set and access device identifiers which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type, and version), and device provided identifiers.
We let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies and device identifiers are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
Sites, apps, and HTML emails may contain a small snippet of code called a beacon or in mobile apps may be referred to as an SDK or Software Development Kit. In their simplest form, beacons and SDKs allow a site or app to transfer or collect information through a server request. Sites and apps may use beacons, SDKs, and cookies for many purposes, including site usage analytics, advertising auditing and reporting, and content and advertising personalization.
Beacons & SDKs
We may collect information through beacons and SDKs on or off of our site about your browsing activities, such as the site you are visiting, the address of the referrer page for the site you previously visited, the time you are visiting the site, your browsing environment, and your display settings. We may use the information we collect through beacons and SDKs:
- To understand traffic patterns and how you use and interact with products and services.
- To optimize your browsing experience.
- To provide anonymous individual and/or aggregated auditing, research, modeling and reporting for our advertisers and other partners. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with our advertisers and other partners as part of these services.
- To provide you relevant advertising and content.
Your Choices Regarding Use of Beacons & SDKs
You can visit these regionally based self-regulatory bodies to see companies that offer opt outs and to use other tools to manage your opt-out choices: